The safety and health of players and staff is always the highest priority and with COVID-19 Storm have added extra guidelines for our Fall coaching. Storm will also adapt to any necessary changes.
- If your child is showing signs of sickness or a high temperature please use common sense and keep them at home.
- Avoid carpooling if you can
- Temperature checks will be given daily to all employees & players. Those registering over 101.4 degrees will be excused.
- If parents are planning to stay please stay outside the field perimeter and keep social distancing (use common sense)
- If parent gatherings become large will we cap one parent/guardian per player (this situation has never occurred)
- Staff will wear masks for arrivals and departures and some part of the practice.
- Players need to bring hand sanitizer
- For pick-up parents will be guided by the Storm staff to a designated exit area.
- Provide separate entrance and exit routes and recommend to all clubs we serve staggered times between practices.
Soccer playing protocols
- Groups will be capped at 15 players and will play in a bigger area.
- All soccer activity will stay within the group area
- Staff will demonstrate appropriate group behaviors such as hand washing and cough etiquette.
- Coaches will instruct players from further away and will not bring them into tight groups for instruction.
- Groups will not interact with each other.
- Our existing philosophy of small group and individual training (see About Us>Philosophy and Mission statement for details) will work very well in our current environment.
- Soccer is a contact sport and we have to expect it, but due to smaller numbers contact will be reduced.
- Players will not wear masks whilst active. But will wear them before and after training.
- Based on club requirements you could be expected to bring your own ball, which needs to be sanitized prior to the practice. All Storm equipment will be sanitized at the end of each day
- Pinnies will not be used